A fine of between 10 and 14 euros is imposed when a passenger pays for a trip with a discounted ticket but does not provide a document which proves the entitlement to the discounts;
A fine of between 12 and 24 euros is imposed on parents or guardians (carers) for transportation of children aged between 7 and 14 without a ticket and for transportation of children aged between 14 and 16 without a ticket.
A fine of between 16 and 30 euros is imposed on passengers who ride without a ticket or purchase a discounted ticket but are not entitled to the transportation discounts.
Transportation of unpaid luggage is punishable by a fine of between 10 and 12 euros.
How to pay a fine?
Payments for administrative offenses can be made on the website of Mano VMI or via online banking system by selecting the desired bank and specifying the bank account of State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania dedicated to collecting budget revenue:
- AB Citadele bank – LT78 7290 0000 0013 0151;
- AB DNB bank – LT74 4010 0510 0132 4763;
- AB SEB – LT05 7044 0600 0788 7175;
- AB Šiaulių bankas – LT32 7180 0000 0014 1038;
- Danske Bank A/S Lietuvos filialas – LT74 7400 0000 0872 3870;
- Nordea Bank AB Lietuvos skyrius – LT12 2140 0300 0268 0220;
- AB Swedbank – LT24 7300 0101 1239 4300;
- UAB Medicinos bankas – LT42 7230 0000 0012 0025.
The following must be specified in the receipt:
- Personal identification number of the payer
- Recipient – State Tax Inspectorate (Valstybinė mokesčių inspekcija)
- Payment code – 1001
- Identification code of the Register of Administrative Offenses (ROIK)
- Payment amount
When paying an administrative fine on behalf of another person, the name, surname and personal identification number of the person on behalf of whom the payment is made must be specified in the fields for the name of the payer reference party and the code of the payer reference party.
Payments of administrative fines can also be made in the institutions that provide services of payment collection and in their sub-divisions or the sub-divisions of their intermediaries under the existing agreements with State Tax Inspectorate:
- At the postal offices of the company AB Lietuvos Paštas;
- The company Paysera LT;
- At the tills of the company MAXIMA LT, an intermediary of the company SOLLO;
- The company Elotus;
- At the terminals of the company Perlo Paslaugos;
- On the website of the company Viena Sąskaita;
- In the newsstands of the company Mokėjimų Paslaugos;
- In the FOXBOX self-service payment terminals of the company Mokėjimo Terminalų sistema.