Direct buses that run from and to Vilnius Airport and will take you to Vilnius city centre or surrounding areas of the city:
- No. 88 Airport – Centre – Europa Square
- No. 1 Airport – Viking St. – Station
- No. 2 Airport – Viking – Liepkalnio St. – Station
Direct buses that run from and to Vilnius Airport and will take you to Vilnius city centre or surrounding areas of the city.
- No. 3G Fabijoniškės–Centre–Airport 3G Airport – Centre–Fabijoniškės
You can travel from and to Vilnius airport by night bus:
- No. 88N Airport – Centre – Europa Square
If your scheduled flight is late at night or early in the morning, we recommend using the 88N night bus, which runs every night on the Airport–Centre–Europa Square route.
The 88N bus runs in the night from 22:30 to 5:30.
All tickets are valid on night bus 88N.
You can buy tickets:
- By downloading mTicket app;
- By downloading Trafi app;
- In the airport shop „Narvesen“ – here you can buy and top up Vilnius Resident card. It is an electronic ticket that integrates selected tickets. This card is valid for all public transport routes in Vilnius (buses, trolleybus, express bus and night bus). The price of the card is 1.5 Eur. The card can also be purchased at Vilnius Airport Arrival Terminal „A“ or Departure Terminal. How to find shop “Narvesen” at Vilnius Airport: here
Single tickets can be bought from the bus driver. Ticket price – 1 Eur (no discounts available, ticket is valid for one trip, cash only).
- 30 min. ticket – 0,65 Eur
- 60 min. ticket – 0,90 Eur
- 1 day ticket – 5,00 Eur
- 3 days ticket – 8,00 Eur
- 5 days – 12,00 Eur
- 10 days – 15,00 Eur
*A ticket is valid only if activated on the bus;
** Prices are written without discounts. More information here;
Public transport display board is available here
Trip planner here
The location of the bus stop at Vilnius Airport can be found here
Leaflet for travelers by Vilnius public transport can be found here
Useful information for city guests is available here
Frequenlty asked questions
There are 4 buses and 1 night bus to/ from Vilnius Airport. The 3G bus runs every 10 minutes. 1, 2 and 88 run every 20-30 minutes. The night bus on the route 88N Airport–Centre-Europa Square runs from 22:30 to 5:30 a.m.
Taking buses No. 88 or 3G, you can reach the city centre in about 20 minutes.
You can plan your trip by public transport here or using the m.Ticket and Trafi mobile applications.